What is the Astropreneurs program? How can it help entrepreneurs and companies that start in the space field? Are there other similar programs? Can they be compatible?
Specialists of Verhaert (Belgium), Instituto Pedro Nunes (Portugal) and Aerospace Valley (France) will tell us how to take advantage of the resources offered by Astropreneurs and other aerospace promotion initiatives to make a new company sustainable in the space sector.
- Date: May 16th, 2019 | 15:00h CEST
- Duration: 1h – 1:30h
- Language: English
- Partner(s) organiser: Verhaert
- Collaborators: IPN – Instituto Pedro Nunes, VC
- Topics & content: The aim of the webinar is to break down the space-barrier for entrepreneurs and to give the audience insights on.
- Different space-programs
- Other related opportunities / possibilities
- All the benefits of joining a certain program
- Webinar agenda:
- 15:00h Introduction by Luisa Leroy
- 15:05h Astropreneurs by Carla Duarte
- 15:25h Act in Space by Aurélie Baker
- 15:45h Space Up by Johanna Wesnigk
- 16:05h Q/A Luisa Leroy